cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't register virgin mobile account

andrewmar
Joining in

Hi,

I've got a problem with creating my mobile account. Stuck at security question since I've never set one. My pay monthly sim was bought at mobiles.co.uk. and I'm sure never created or was asked for a security question or password. I couldn't find a universal solution at the forum. Could you please help me with that problem?

Kind regards,

Andrii

49 REPLIES 49

Hi i am having the same issues trying to register my account , i keep getting told to enter my email and mobile number etc postcode and still won't let me log in

Hi Csallen, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Very sorry you're having this issue, we can certainly help. 

I'll need to pop you a message and grab some details first, I look forward to hearing back from you soon 🙂

Emma_C - Forum Team

Hi Williebhoy61, 

Really sorry you're also having this issue. 

I'll pop you a personal message as well so we can get this sorted 🙂 

Emma_C - Forum Team

Hdina
Joining in

Hi, I am also having the same problem. I'm trying to register my mobile account but it's not working. The security question is not even there so I can't answer it.

Is there any way to fix this?

Thank you.

Hi Hdina, 

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your mobile online account looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you, I will just need to send you a PM in order to gather some further information. 

Speak soon!

Thanks,

Megan_L

Hi Hdina,

Thanks for letting me know in our PM that you got this sorted with another team 🙂

If you need anything else in future, please come back here and create a new post, we will be happy to help!

Thanks,

Megan_L

NiftyErbauer
Joining in

Hi, I am also having the same problem. I'm trying to register my mobile account but it asks for a security question which i have never set up.

Help please.

Thanks

Hi NiftyErbauer,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry for any issue you're having registering your online account. 

We do wish to assist with this. What I will do is private message you so I can assist further. 

^Martin

Rob2020
Joining in

I can’t register either, could I get some help please?

Hey @Rob2020,

Sorry to hear that you're having issue signing up to your online account.

Have you been able to get this sorted since you last posted and if not, what happens when you try to create it.

Are you getting any error messages when trying to create it?

Regards

Steven_L