cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't register virgin mobile account

andrewmar
Joining in

Hi,

I've got a problem with creating my mobile account. Stuck at security question since I've never set one. My pay monthly sim was bought at mobiles.co.uk. and I'm sure never created or was asked for a security question or password. I couldn't find a universal solution at the forum. Could you please help me with that problem?

Kind regards,

Andrii

49 REPLIES 49

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Andrewmar, 

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue looked into, sorry the registering process has been a bit of a pain for you.

We will need to tweak some things on your account within our systems so we can get you registered, we'll do this within a PM so I'll send one to you now 🙂

Speak to you soon. 

Megan_L

Was this issue resolved because I'm having the same issue and I've tried ring all the numbers without any joy. 

I have my PAC number ready to transfer from Smarty

Hi ScottMoreton,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you've not been able to set up your online account. I've sent you a private message so I can get a few more details from you. (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

Thanks for your Help Alex

I did have a Special word (its not an answer to a question as the script may suggest) that I forgot about, so it was just me being daft. I did give one to the Sales Guy over the phone.

Thanks Again 

Cynphur
Joining in

Hi, I'm also having this problem! I've been with virgin for years and just recently got a sim added to my bundle and when I try to register the sim to my account the security question is blank and my current answer doesn't appear to work.

Can we fix this? I have my PAC waiting to go.

Hi Cynphur, 

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your online account looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you. 

This is a common issue with new mobile online accounts, but no need to worry as its really easy for us to rectify. 

I'll send you a PM now so we can chat further and swap information. 

Speak soon!

Thanks, 

Megan_L

Hughesy06
Joining in

Hello, 

I'm getting the same issue. I'm trying to transfer my old number over but can't get past the security question check which I haven't set for my mobile account.

Are you able to help me out?

Cheers

Hi Hughesy06, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the online account, I will send you a private message so that this can be looked into further - Chris 

csallen
Joining in

Hi

I have this same problem. It's asking me a security question which I never set. Can the be reset please?