Menu
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 51 of 105
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't register online - no security question

Hi  @MartinCaine, @omaralkaisy,

Thanks for posting on our Community Forum and sorry you're unable to register your online account with us.

I'm going to send you both a Private Message so I can take a look and try and get you both registered.

Please reply back to it 🙂

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 52 of 105
Flag for a moderator

@MartinCaine, I'm unable to send you a Private Message for some reason, can you send me one so I can help?

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 53 of 105
Flag for a moderator

I can't register my mobile for online accounts its a oomph sim and no security question and answer set up. Your phone lines are not answering. There is no help on your website. The issue is very frustrating. I also need to move my previous number to virgin but can't do as no online account registered and no phoneline help available. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 54 of 105
Flag for a moderator

Reply back to whom?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 55 of 105
Flag for a moderator

Hi jgmandav1a, I'll send you a Private Message asking for some details so I can take a look for you.

Regards,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 56 of 105
Flag for a moderator

I am a new Virgin customer I have set up my account for my Oomph bundle that is due to be installed on 20 Apr where it's got a sim card on my package page by the sim is says You do not currently have an Oomph bundle. If you have a Virgin Mobile, please log in to your Mobile account.

I can't set up an account for my Mobile I have put my sim in my phone today and it's showing up Virgin and working ok but when I put my order in I also put my PAC details in but not sure if I have to redo the PAC code or should i just wait 24hours to see if it all went through ok ? or will it port over the number on the 20 Apr when my TV Broadband ect: is installed ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 57 of 105
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lisa

I have send the information you requested but not heard from you yet. Can you please confirm that the matter is in hand.

Regards

Jgmandav1a
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 58 of 105
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jgmandav1a, please see my reply to your Private Message 🙂

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 59 of 105
Flag for a moderator

I'm having the same issue. I have a virgin mobile SIM through the Oomph deal but can't register for Virgin Mobile because I have no security question.

I've tried calling 789 but the lines are closed. Is there anything you guys can do to help? I need to get my PAC code registered with you guys to get my old number moved across asap.

Thanks!

Toby

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 60 of 105
Flag for a moderator

Hi tobiasclements, 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for taking the time to get in touch! 🙂 

The answer to your security question is the same word we ask over the telephone when you call us. I will send you a private message now  so we can check all the details are correct on your account. Please look out for a purple envelope and reply when you can. 

Many thanks, 

Hetty_R
0 Kudos