cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't register online - no security question

aminakn
Joining in

I'm trying to register for a virgin mobile account but it's asking me for the answer to a security question. I haven't set up a security question before plus there is no question on display for me to answer, it's just asking for an answer so I do not know to continue and register. 

435 REPLIES 435

dear Emily

I see that you have replied to the later message and not to my request - that I cannot get through to 789 and have no security question - I have not registered previously and so I don’t think that there is anything to link up to as you suggest.

Thanks Janice

Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for the update, the team would be able to go through secondary security questions with you if you're the account holder. 

They're available over text on +44753 301 6422, just text your query and answer the few automated questions to get through to the correct team. 

Thank you, Emily.

I am afraid that texting is not convenient for me - is there another way - I tried 789 but no one replied? Is there another free number or can you email me in a secure way?

Thanks for your reply @Emily_G.

I don't have any other Virgin account. I'm happy to fix this over PM.

Thanks!

Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your response, I'll pop you over a private message now.

Thank you, Emily.

Can't access my account no security question set up

Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for the post Aland62.

Can we please confirm if this is when registering your account or is this an already registered account?

Do you have a media account with us? If so have you tried your media account memorable word/password?

Thank you, Emily.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Emily, 

I have sent you a private message as I am also having this issue on my account. I cant register for a mobile account as it asks for security password but never set one up.

Thanks,

David

Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for the post, we do not answer private messages unless we've invited these in for this.

Do you have a media account with us? If so have you tried your media account memorable word/password?

Let us know, Emily.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Emily,

Yes we do and Ive tried that and does not work.

Thanks