cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't register online - no security question

aminakn
Joining in

I'm trying to register for a virgin mobile account but it's asking me for the answer to a security question. I haven't set up a security question before plus there is no question on display for me to answer, it's just asking for an answer so I do not know to continue and register. 

435 REPLIES 435

I’ve messeged 3 moderators and none have sorted this problem for me can someone please help

Very sorry you've not heard back Vmaccountholder, I can see you have been speaking to the team and we did go back to ask some extra questions, can you reply to that message with what we've asked and we can get it sorted 🙂

Emma_C - Forum Team

The issue is all sorted now , thanks Emma_C

CuddlesTC
On our wavelength

I have the same problem as the OP - I'm trying to register for a virgin mobile account but it's asking me for the answer to a security question. I haven't set up a security question before plus there is no question on display for me to answer. The website tells me to phone, the phone tells me to use the website!

Can a mod help me please?

This is ridiculous - had some time to kill so tried ringing again, but now, no matter what combination of options I pick, I end up with a voice asking me if I want a link to the relevant web page texting to me: if you say yes, you get a link saying you have to ring up, and if you do nothing, then you just get hung up on.

All I want to do is give my STAC code - why isn't there an option to do this in the app like there is with the company I'm switching from? Then it'd all be over and done with in seconds.

Exact same issue here. It's so frustrating. It's so far away from anything like good customer experience.

Hi CuddlesTC, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

I'm very sorry that you've been having some issues creating an online account as well as speaking to the team about it, I can assure you this isn't the level of service we aim to provide. 

I can certainly help with the online account as well as bringing your number over. 

To do this I'll need to grab some details first, so I'll send you a personal message and we can get the ball rolling 🙂 

Emma_C - Forum Team

Glad we were able to get this sorted nice and quickly for you @CuddlesTC

Please let us know if you need anything else 🙂 

Emma_C - Forum Team

CuddlesTC
On our wavelength

Thank you @Emma_C, you are clearly the person to talk to to get things done! 😘

Micmac1892
On our wavelength

I have the same issue with not being able to create an online account -  please can you PM me with the solution