cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't register online - no security question

aminakn
Joining in

I'm trying to register for a virgin mobile account but it's asking me for the answer to a security question. I haven't set up a security question before plus there is no question on display for me to answer, it's just asking for an answer so I do not know to continue and register. 

435 REPLIES 435

Aala
Joining in

I am so tired of going round in circles with this issue.

All I want to do is keep my old number. I have my PAC code ready. I just want to process this through. I’ve called 789 more time than I can remember and I just get cut off. I try to register an account online and it asks me for a security answer which I don’t have because I don’t know what the security question is. 

someone help me please?? Two days with virgin and I’m beginning to regret it. How difficult can it be to keep my number! 

Same problem here. Can someone please DM me with a solution? Thanks

I'm also trying to register and having the same issue .

I'm having the same problem.

I received a couple of texts asking for my postcode so Virgin can send me a new Sim.  I can't tell whether these are genuine or a scam, so didn't want to text back.  I tried to register online, but I have not set up any security question or answer.  I can't sort this out by phone as I can't use the phone because of a disability - my mobile is for emergencies and the occasional text.

I'd be grateful if someone from Virgin would either confirm that the number which texted me - 789445 - is genuine so that I can text my postcode back, or pm me and help me register online - thanks.

Hi MarleyA, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Very sorry you're having this issue, we can certainly help from here. 

I will need to pop you a personal message to grab some details,  I'll do this now and I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Emma_C - Forum Team

Hi Tithonia, 

So sorry that you're also having this issue and getting in touch with the team to get it sorted. 

I can certainly help from here by sending you a personal message, I'll do this now and we can get the ball rolling. 

I look forward to hearing back from you soon. 

Emma_C - Forum Team

Hi Aala, 

So sorry you're having this issue, I can appreciate you're keen to bring your number over. 

I can certainly help and we'll get the ball rolling now with a personal message. 

I'll send this now so keep an eye out for it 🙂 

Emma_C - Forum Team

Hi AnneMarieH22, 

Sorry you're having this issue as well, but don't worry we can certainly help. 

I'm going to pop you a personal message now and get some details 🙂

Emma_C - Forum Team

Hi Beethoven646, 

Very sorry you're having this issue as well, I know you're keen to set up the account. 

So I'll get the ball rolling and we'll take it from there. 

Emma_C - Forum Team

Hi Emma I messeged you 3 weeks ago with the problem everyone is having in this forum and it’s still not sorted can you please help me?