cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't register online - no security question

aminakn
Joining in

I'm trying to register for a virgin mobile account but it's asking me for the answer to a security question. I haven't set up a security question before plus there is no question on display for me to answer, it's just asking for an answer so I do not know to continue and register. 

435 REPLIES 435

ross_123
Settling in

Hello,

I am also having this problem. I bought a sim only plan from Carphone warehouse and have a PAC code to transfer my number to Virgin. However I can’t create an account as I am being asked for a security answer that I haven’t set up.

Please help as I need to transfer my number asap.

Thanks

HI ross_123, we will send you a private message - chris 

I can’t find a security question to answer when I try and register and I have tried calling 789 but can’t get through to anyone

JakePi
Joining in

I've got the same problem: I'm trying to register but my security question is set to blank. I tried calling 789 but it just re-directs me to the online help which is of no use. Could anyone, please, help me out?

I've not got a security question either 😂

Please can you tell me how on earth I register my Virgin Mobile account without knowing the question, and cannot give the answer!!

Also, I've received my mobile as part of the package I signed up for but that 12 month contract does not start until 5th June and will end 4th June 2021. When will the Mobile contract end? (I've not activated the SIM yet as want to make sure it ends same time as the bundle contract).

Please advise!

Zemili
Joining in

Hi, I have the same problem: no security question to set up mu account. 

Thanks

Hi,

I've also got the same problem: I'm trying to register, but it asks me for the security answer for a question I have never set up.

Cheers,

Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your post JakePi and welcome to our community. 

In some cases this may already be set up, such as if you added a mobile SIM to a media account which would mean this would be the same as your media account one as they are linked together. 

If this is not the case please do let us know and we can pop you over a private message to pass some security and confirm this for you if needed.

Thank you, Emily.

Hi,

I currently have a virgin mobile sim only contract which I am trying to upgrade however I also can not register an account due to it never having a security question or answer set.

Could you help?

Kind regards,

Paul

Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your post Pwaine63 and welcome to our community.

I'll pop you over a private message if you can please respond to this by going to the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Thank you, Emily.