cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't register online - no security question

aminakn
Joining in

I'm trying to register for a virgin mobile account but it's asking me for the answer to a security question. I haven't set up a security question before plus there is no question on display for me to answer, it's just asking for an answer so I do not know to continue and register. 

435 REPLIES 435

OK, lets look into this together,

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner fro a PM from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi,

I am having the same problem. I cannot answer a security question as I haven't as yet set one up and there is no text displaying a question to answer.

Please could I have some help.

Thanks

K3YHL
Joining in

Hi, I have the same problem, thought I was going mad as I couldn't remember setting a password and I have looked everywhere to find the mention of it somewhere!

Could you help me out also please?

Kieran

Same issue. Unable to complete Virgin Mobile registration as security question is being shown as blank.

Wish to port existing number from current mobile provider to Virgin, can anyone confirm I can do this via the site once I can register, as unable to get through on 789. Thanks.

I am having a nightmare trying to register a new online account. I can't get past the Google Captcha. Can someone please contact me to resolve my issue?My mobile account was setup when I renewed my VM package last October but I received no email with new mobile password or account details.

New mobile sim oomph

No  [REMOVED]

I cant register!!

No security question setup!!

How can I register? 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Hi,

I am having the same problem with registering for the Virgin Mobile Account. I cannot answer a security question as there is no text displaying to answer.

Please could I have some help.

Thanks

Hi Bobgrim,

Are you able to answer the security question if you issue the answer to the hint you would be given on the mobile account if you were to call into our call centres?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Thanks for the fast response David,

I could provided I remember what I set it as! The account was originally set up back in October 2018 when I first moved over to Virgin Mobile. Since I've not yet upgraded and get my bills emailed monthly I have never had the need to login into the account online.

I have tried calling through to the call centre already but the queue times are a bit long considering everything that is going on in the world right now. Hence I thought messaging the forums was the next logical step.

I really do need support getting into my account as my SIM seems to have been damaged this morning and I am looking to either replacement or upgrade my handset urgently.

Regards,

Thanks for coming back to me,

Let's see what we can do for you

Please check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner of the screen for a PM from me

Kindest regards,

David