cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't register online - no security question

aminakn
Joining in

I'm trying to register for a virgin mobile account but it's asking me for the answer to a security question. I haven't set up a security question before plus there is no question on display for me to answer, it's just asking for an answer so I do not know to continue and register. 

435 REPLIES 435

Hetty_R
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi saleng72, 

Sorry to hear it's still not working, I will send you a private message now and hopefully be able to get this sorted for you 🙂 

Thanks, 

Hetty_R

Have same issue! Not able to register without security answer. Also I have a PAC code from my old service provider to port my number to Virgin mobile.

Hetty_R

Hi deviy, 

Welcome to our community forums! 

Sorry to hear you're also having some problems with your online account, I would love to see what we can do to get this resolved and will send you a private message. 

Look forward to hearing from you, 

Hetty_R

Hello,

please could you help me as well? I have the same problem. I have tried Maiden name of my mother but it does not work.

Thanks

Hetty_R

Hi mpiu7883, 

Welcome to our community forums! 

I can see you've had reply on your other post, have you been able to successfully set up your online account now? If not please let us know and we will do our best to help 🙂 

Thanks, 

Hetty_R

Hello Hetty

No, I haven't been helped yet.

I also tried calling and texting you on 07533016422 but I had no luck. I understand these are strange times and I should not expect immediate replies.

Please could you let me know as soon as you can? I just need to create my account and setup a number porting

Thanks

Hetty_R

Hi mpiu7883, 

Really sorry to hear you've not been able to get this sorted. I will send you a private message now, please reply when you can 🙂 

Thanks, 

Hetty_R

Hi

I have a similar problem to all the other users, I have just taken delivery of 2 new phones for my daughters, with the sim I have an existing Virgin Media account but want to register with Virgin Mobile as I have the PAC codes from their old supplier but when I insert the mobile number it just asks for the security question which wasn't set or asked for at the point of ordering them. I did use my one for my virgin media account but no luck. Any chance you could please help as I am now stuck. Tried ringing the number and 789 but you just get stuck in a queue, waited for 50 mins but no one answered. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Good Morning, thanks for your post rhisop!

Sorry to see of the confusion caused. The security question would be the password hint you've set up on the account, do you recall setting up a hint at all?

If you do then simple enter the answer in the available answer box below and this will allow you verify the registration for the self-care accounts on your Mobile accounts

Let us know if you still require assistance and we'll take this to PM

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi Thanks for getting back to me, I did not set up any security question when I ordered the mobiles, nor was I asked. My one fear is that the person who I dealt with somehow linked it to my old DEFUNCT virgin account from a number of years ago...

I came back to Virgin Media in Oct last year with the TV and Broadband. This week I ordered two mobile contracts for my daughters and it is here that I am having issues with registering on Virgin Mobile.

Thanks for any help you can provide