cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't register online - no security question

aminakn
Joining in

I'm trying to register for a virgin mobile account but it's asking me for the answer to a security question. I haven't set up a security question before plus there is no question on display for me to answer, it's just asking for an answer so I do not know to continue and register. 

435 REPLIES 435

Hi  @MartinCaine, @omaralkaisy,

Thanks for posting on our Community Forum and sorry you're unable to register your online account with us.

I'm going to send you both a Private Message so I can take a look and try and get you both registered.

Please reply back to it 🙂

Thanks,

Lisa

@MartinCaine, I'm unable to send you a Private Message for some reason, can you send me one so I can help?

Thanks,

Lisa

I can't register my mobile for online accounts its a oomph sim and no security question and answer set up. Your phone lines are not answering. There is no help on your website. The issue is very frustrating. I also need to move my previous number to virgin but can't do as no online account registered and no phoneline help available. 

Reply back to whom?

Hi jgmandav1a, I'll send you a Private Message asking for some details so I can take a look for you.

Regards,

Lisa

I am a new Virgin customer I have set up my account for my Oomph bundle that is due to be installed on 20 Apr where it's got a sim card on my package page by the sim is says You do not currently have an Oomph bundle. If you have a Virgin Mobile, please log in to your Mobile account.

I can't set up an account for my Mobile I have put my sim in my phone today and it's showing up Virgin and working ok but when I put my order in I also put my PAC details in but not sure if I have to redo the PAC code or should i just wait 24hours to see if it all went through ok ? or will it port over the number on the 20 Apr when my TV Broadband ect: is installed ?

Hi Lisa

I have send the information you requested but not heard from you yet. Can you please confirm that the matter is in hand.

Regards

Jgmandav1a

Hi Jgmandav1a, please see my reply to your Private Message 🙂

Thanks,

Lisa

I'm having the same issue. I have a virgin mobile SIM through the Oomph deal but can't register for Virgin Mobile because I have no security question.

I've tried calling 789 but the lines are closed. Is there anything you guys can do to help? I need to get my PAC code registered with you guys to get my old number moved across asap.

Thanks!

Toby

Hetty_R
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi tobiasclements, 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for taking the time to get in touch! 🙂 

The answer to your security question is the same word we ask over the telephone when you call us. I will send you a private message now  so we can check all the details are correct on your account. Please look out for a purple envelope and reply when you can. 

Many thanks, 

Hetty_R