cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't register online - no security question

aminakn
Joining in

I'm trying to register for a virgin mobile account but it's asking me for the answer to a security question. I haven't set up a security question before plus there is no question on display for me to answer, it's just asking for an answer so I do not know to continue and register. 

435 REPLIES 435

I'm glad we could get this sorted out for you MaguireB46 🙂 

If you need anything else, do let us know.

Thanks

Melissa 

Lisandru
Joining in

Good afternoon,

I have the same problem to register. 

Thank you.

Hi Lisandru,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear you have been unable to register for an online account, what errot are you getting, are you trying to sign up with an email already being or been used for a online account ?

Kind regards

Paul.

Hi,

I have a mobile plan with VM that I ordered on Carphonehouse.

When I want to create an account I am asked a security question but nothing is displayed.

Hi Lisandru, 

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue sorted out, if you know the password that you use when you speak with us over the phone, please type that in and continue. Let me know if that helps. 

If you don't know the password let me know as well, I'll try to help further 🙂

Thanks,

Megan_L

Hi,

I don't have a login or password.

That's alright I can still help 🙂 

I'll need to try and register you on our side using your preferred Email if that's alright? I'll use a dummy password first which I'll give to you over PM, then once you're in you can change it to your own. 

I'll send you a PM now so we can get started. 

Speak soon.

Megan_L

Hi Lisandru, 

I'm glad we got it sorted with the Dummy password! 

If you need anything else please just let me know on a new thread, otherwise - I hope you have a lovely weekend 🙂 

Megan_L

Hi ,

I tried to register account but was asked to answer security question which I've never set up, please help.

Thank you

LC

lixiaogang
Joining in

Hi ,

I have a new Oomph 5GB SIM.

I am registering mobile account now but is asked to answer security question which I've never set up (empty there). It will be very grateful if you can help.

Thank you.

G.Li