cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't register online - no security question

aminakn
Joining in

I'm trying to register for a virgin mobile account but it's asking me for the answer to a security question. I haven't set up a security question before plus there is no question on display for me to answer, it's just asking for an answer so I do not know to continue and register. 

435 REPLIES 435

Hello, 

Unfortunately I don't remember, but I don't think so because I just transferred my number to you. 

Regards

Thanks for confirming Aymn3030. I''ll send you a Private Message so I can take a look into your account registration for you.

Please reply back to it so I can help.

Thanks,

Lisa

Helencole789
Joining in

I also have the same issue- my sim was setup by Carphone Warehouse. Please can someone message me to setup the security answer and register for online services?

Thanks

Rachael_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Helencole789,

Welcome to our forums and thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry that you've had trouble registering for a MyVM account, we can certainly look to get this sorted for you.

I'll send you a private message now to confirm a few details, please head to the purple envelope in the top right corner to respond.

Thanks,

Rachael

Rachael_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks again for joining us for  a private conversation, Helencole789. I'm really glad we've been able to resolve this issue for you.

Please don't hesitate to get back in touch with any future queries regarding your account or services.

Thanks,

Rachael

J_052
Joining in

Hey. I too was setup by Carphone Warehouse and have no security question. Any help much appreciated.

Hi J_052,

Thanks for posting here and welcome 🙂

Sorry you're also having the same problem with no security question set up when you've taken out the deal at Carphone Warehouse. 

I'd like to help you get this sorted out and so I'll pop you a private message now.

Thanks

Melissa 

I'm glad to hear this is all working for you now and you're able to log in now we've updated the account 🙂 

Thank you,

Melissa 

MaguireB46
Joining in

I have been asked to enter digits from my security answer but I have never set one I just transferred my number to you. 

how can I set up security question/answer

Hi MaguireB46,

Thanks for posting in the community and welcome 🙂

Apologies that you're not aware of a security question being set up on your account so this is hindering you to register for an online account. 

When you first took out the services with us, you should have been asked to set up a memorable word incase you need to speak to us so we can clear security.

If you're not aware of this being done, then please pop me a private message and I'll be happy to help.

Thanks

Melissa