cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't register online - no security question

aminakn
Joining in

I'm trying to register for a virgin mobile account but it's asking me for the answer to a security question. I haven't set up a security question before plus there is no question on display for me to answer, it's just asking for an answer so I do not know to continue and register. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Would guess this is a Carphone Warehouse or a Oomph SIM, the security Q/A are never set-up for those 😡

If so, reply back and one of the Forum Team can sort one out for you.

---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only. Customer since 1993.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

435 REPLIES 435

Joe_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello aminakn

When you signed up to Virgin Media over the phone or instore did you set up a password for your account, it would be that.

Thanks Joe_F

Would guess this is a Carphone Warehouse or a Oomph SIM, the security Q/A are never set-up for those 😡

If so, reply back and one of the Forum Team can sort one out for you.

---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only. Customer since 1993.

thank you!! that would be really helpful

Hello aminakn, 

Welcome to our community forum page, it's great to have you on board. 

I'm sorry that you're having a few issues completing registration for your online account and I have now sent you a private message so we can get everything sorted out for you.

You will be able to access your private messages by clicking on the purple envelope at the top right hand side of your screen. 

Regards,

Dean C

This is normal happens to everyone if you call them on 789 you can set one and access your account

It's stupid I know.

Hello 

I have the same problem as a aminakn, I can't register to a virgin mobile account because it's asking me for the answer to a security question which I never set up. How to solve the problem?

Hi Justyna95, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Really sorry to hear that you're having some issues registering for your online account, this ins't what we like to hear. 

We will need to have a look at your account to be able to help with this, so I'll pop you a personal message and get it sorted for you. 

I look forward to hearing back from you soon. 

Emma_C - Forum Team

Hello,

I am facing the same problem. It is asking me a security, but I haven't put one yet. How can I solve it??

Many thanks 

Hi Aymn3030,

Did you set up security at the point of sale, either online or on the phone for example?

Let us know so we can take a look.

Thanks,

Lisa