cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't receive or make calls

jjd678
Joining in

I am unable to make or receive calls. I've restarted my phone and removed the sim a number of times, but it's made no difference. I've also checked settings and there's no call barring etc on my phone. Is this to do with the switch to O2?

6 REPLIES 6

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @jjd678,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our forums 😊

I am sorry you are having issues with your phone and are unable to make or receive phone calls.
Can you please give us some more info so we can best assist you?

Is this a new SIM if so when did you receive this? Or have you had the SIM for a while and just started having issues? Are you having a number ported over? 

Zoie

Hi @Zoie_P

No, it's not a new sim and I'm not having a number ported. I've had the sim for years. I noticed the issue about 2 days ago.

Thanks

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for confirming this for me jjd678 🙌

I will need to take a closer look into this for you, to see what has been going on. I will pop you over a PM, keep an eye out for the little envelope📩

Thanks,

Zoie

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @jjd678

Thank you for messaging with me, I am glad I could get a SIM sent out to you, please keep us posted with how you get on with this 😊

Zoie

Hi,

Just to let you know the new sim arrived last week, and all is working fine. Thanks for your help.

Excellent stuff @jjd678, thanks for the update and we're pleased to hear the new sim card has seemingly done the trick.

Do feel free to come back to us if any further issues arise.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn