cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't receive incoming calls

djcrossie
Joining in

My wife is unable to receive phone calls on her Virgin mobile.  Everything else works and she's able to make calls just not receive them.  Her phone and sim aren't brand new and have been working fine for months.  

I've tried all I can think of, airplane mode is off, tried the SIM in another phone but still no joy.  Can someone suggest anything else to try.  Nothing has changed on her phone so I'm stumped.

3 REPLIES 3

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post @djcrossie, and I'm sorry to hear of the issues when trying to receive incoming calls.

Can you tell me if this is happening with multiple phone numbers or just one in particular? 

Are text messages being received? 

We are aware of some customers currently having issues receiving calls and text messages, and are working hard to fix this.

Can you perhaps also tell me how old the SIM card is?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi @David_Bn 

Its only phone calls in, can make phone calls out, texts and other messages in and out with no issue.  Its only on my wifes mobile number.  My phone (also Virgin mobile) is fine.

The SIM card is not particularly old 18months or so (I think)

Thanks for coming back to me so swiftly @djcrossie.

I'll seek to update the SIM card for you via our private messaging services as your wife's phone may not be effected by the known fault.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn