cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't make outgoing calls since account change

baluk
Joining in
We have 2 numbers on Virgin Mobile.  Last week, we changed the the mobiles over to a family plan to avoid the two costs.  Since then, one of the phones can't make outgoing calls.  It just produces an engaged tone.  Incoming calls, data and texts are all fine.

If I put another sim card (from a different network) it works fine.  It's been like it for 5 days now and no resolve.  Anyone from support would be appreciated.
2 REPLIES 2

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @baluk, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

Sorry to see you are having issues with one of your numbers calling out, I see you have mentioned that another sim in the phone has no issues however, does this particular sim work in another phone?

I can see you have also spoken with the team regarding this, what support has been provided already? Is there anything here which the team have not gone through with you?

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

They've asked me to reset the network settings etc.  I'm getting a new sim sent out now.

I can make a call fine when I disable 4G from the settings.  When 4G is turned back on, all numbers result in an engaged tone again.

I wasn't on a 4G contract before the change so I'm guessing that's it.  The 4G works fine on other sim cards.