cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't make calls

Muzugalium
Joining in

Hello,

Since changing my plan I haven't been able to make outgoing calls anymore, I can receive calls, send and receive texts, and use my data all fine though. When I try to make a call it cuts off before ringing similar to when the line is busy (I have tested it with people I know aren't on a call so I know it's not a coincidence). I've looked around and tried a few suggested fixes but nothing has worked so any suggestions would be appreciated, 

Thank you!

7 REPLIES 7

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Muzugalium, 

Welcome back to the community. 

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your mobile at this time. 

Do you know if this affects calling both landline and mobile numbers? Are you able to see if the sim works in another handset at all? 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to me, I have tried calling both mobile and landline number and they both have the same issue, and I'm not able to test another handset unfortunately.

Thanks for coming back to us @Muzugalium, can you please advise me if Wi-Fi calling is switched on?

If this is switched on, can you please try switching this off and then making a call?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi,

I have turned it off and I'm still having the same issue

Thanks

Thanks for giving that a try for me @Muzugalium.

Can you please confirm if this happens in multiple locations, or just when you're at home?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Yep it's been happening in multiple locations

Thanks

Thanks for confirming, check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn