Menu
Message 31 of 71
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Can't make calls

Hi everyone,

We're aware that some customers may be experiencing problems calling out from their Virgin Media mobiles.

This issue is being investigated, we'll let you know more as soon as we have any further information.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

jayakumar
Joining in
Message 32 of 71
Flag for a moderator

Re: can't make calls

Hi Terri,

I face the same issue as well... I have just sent a private message to you.. Could you please look into this for me..
Thanks,
Jayakumar k
0 Kudos
17fm
Settling in
Message 33 of 71
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot call

Thanks for this - obviously it's not just me (i was beginning to think i was going insane!) My partner has the same handset as me and also on Virgin mobile but his (so far!) still works.
0 Kudos
georgier
Just joined
Message 34 of 71
Flag for a moderator

Re: Keep saying call ended

Im having same problen . Tried reset but no help.

0 Kudos
Brooke57
Just joined
Message 35 of 71
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Mobile wont dial out

So today I can't dial out on my virgin mobile, not to landlines, mobiles, voicemail or 789. I can still text and can receive calls...

Help please

0 Kudos
Andypg
Tuning in
Message 36 of 71
Flag for a moderator

I'm not sure what a post has to contain to be marked as helpful? I'm sorry but "we're looking into" it isn't particular helpful Virgin. Nor is the issue "solved"

I've just read on another post from someone who phoned Virgin that after a 20 minute wait they were told it should be fixed in 2 hours as they are updating/upgrading the towers for calls. That's more like what I call helpful!

0 Kudos
Matthending
Just joined
Message 37 of 71
Flag for a moderator

Can't make calls

Hi, I'm having problems making calls from my Sony xperia a1. I can send texts, use WiFi and receive calls.

I just can't call out, not even 789 or 150. I don't have a landline so I'm stuck.

Can you help please?

Cheers Matt
0 Kudos
Sezzamoo
Just joined
Message 38 of 71
Flag for a moderator

Can't make calls

I don't seem to be able to make calls to any numbers, not even the virgin help line. Anyone got any advice?
0 Kudos
georgier
Just joined
Message 39 of 71
Flag for a moderator

Re: Keep saying call ended

having same problem    

Every time I try make a call it says call ended I can send texts and go online and receive calls but I can't make any cause keeps saying call ended straight awat. I have done a factory reset and still the same issue

0 Kudos
cdarbor
Joining in
Message 40 of 71
Flag for a moderator

DISABLED VULNERABLE CUSTOMER.
Can't make calls, can't send texts.
Calling 150 or 789 gives a message saying "you can call 789 at any time" then it hangs up instantly. This is the third time I've had this in a few months. No way to call customer service and no online chat. I have no outgoing calls on my landline so can't even use alternative ways to call you.

Very stressful, dangerous for my safety and I need my phone for my business so I could be losing money.
0 Kudos