Menu
Highlighted
LAndrews2017
Tuning in
Message 21 of 71
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cant make outgoing calls

I've just spoken to someone at virgin mobile after a 20 minute wait and they are aware of the situation and they told me it should be fixed in 2 hours as they are updating/upgrading the towers for calls...this effects everyone in virgin mobile.
James319
Joining in
Message 22 of 71
Flag for a moderator

Cannot make outgoing calls

Hello,
I've just lost my ability to place calls on my galaxy J3. Incoming still works, as does mobile data and texts. Cannot call 789, voicemail or anyone.
I have tried; off and on again, and removing battery and rubbed sim card with pencil eraser!
Please help and thank you,
James
0 Kudos
Scottclan
Joining in
Message 23 of 71
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot call

Called Virgin media on landline. Very long wait time. Seems like a major problem, that everyone is calling in about but they say they are giving top priority to
0 Kudos
Fitz20
Joining in
Message 24 of 71
Flag for a moderator

My new phone won't make calls

Please can someone contact me. I am at work and require to use my phone, I cannot make calls and can only use data. I can however receive calls

Please help
David
0 Kudos
Shaf1
Joining in
Message 25 of 71
Flag for a moderator

Re: Calls

Can't make calls on my phone..however I can receive calls and send and receive text messages and mobile data is also working. As soon as I try making a call to any number it gets cut off straight away
0 Kudos
Andypg
Tuning in
Message 26 of 71
Flag for a moderator

Re: No outgoing calls!

Hi Lanny. I've always had that small grey bar come up, even with all call forwarding turned off. I thought that was just a quirk of Virgin but at least I could call people!
0 Kudos
Sandrah
Dialled in
Message 27 of 71
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot call

Thanks for the update Scottclan, at least they know about it, we'll just have to wai9t. not good though, people need their phones for emergencies.

0 Kudos
JasmineBlood
Settling in
Message 28 of 71
Flag for a moderator

Re: can't make calls

I have also suddenly started having the same problem today. It just beeps and then cuts the call off before it even rings? Please can you help?

0 Kudos
Fitz20
Joining in
Message 29 of 71
Flag for a moderator

Re: Calls

Same here looks like a nationwide issue. So annoying!
0 Kudos
JasmineBlood
Settling in
Message 30 of 71
Flag for a moderator

Re: can't make calls

Hello, I'm having the same problem, I suddenly can't make any calls? Please can you help? Thanks

0 Kudos