Menu
ramitin121
Joining in
Message 11 of 71
Flag for a moderator

mobile won't ake calls

My mobile says it has service but won't make calls has Internet OK make a call it just bleeps any one help

0 Kudos
Andypg
Tuning in
Message 12 of 71
Flag for a moderator

Cannot make calls

Hi, I cannot make outgoing calls on my Virgin mobile any more. The calls, even to my home phone, just disconnect immediately. Everything else, WiFi, Mobile Data and texting are working fine and I've restarted the phone. The last call I made was a week ago with no problem and there are plenty of minutes left on my plan.

0 Kudos
Bagpuss3
Just joined
Message 13 of 71
Flag for a moderator

Can't make calls

I'm not able to make outgoing calls, can anyone tell me what's going on, can't even call to say there is a fault!!!

0 Kudos
Laauraa
Tuning in
Message 14 of 71
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot make calls

Seems to be a national issue. Can't make or receive calls.
chapman350
On our wavelength
Message 15 of 71
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cant make outgoing calls

Same here ! I have had a google and found several forums with people complaining about it all over the country but cant find anything official on virgin to give any indication of how long its going to be before its sorted. its at least a 20 minute wait on a landline.

0 Kudos
Lanny112
Joining in
Message 16 of 71
Flag for a moderator

No outgoing calls!

Hi all,

I cannot make any phonecalls. Before the dial tone even  starts I get a small grey bar come up saying 'Conditional Call Forwarding Enabled.' I've been on settings and this is not true. I've taken the SIM out and restarted multiple times. I can send whatsapp messages and receive calls but no luck actually making a call, even to 789.

Thanks in advance for any help with this,

Elaine

Hellchild400
Joining in
Message 17 of 71
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cant make outgoing calls

Mine and my dad's also it's disgusting service and if they don't fix asap then am moving provider
Missmac1981
Joining in
Message 18 of 71
Flag for a moderator

Re: No outgoing calls!

I'm having the same problem. Can't even call 789. Please help
0 Kudos
Highlighted
buddy3buddy
Just joined
Message 19 of 71
Flag for a moderator

Can't call out, please help!

Hi, got up this morning and my mobile won't allow both my girlfriend and my mobiles. I can text, use my data as well as connecting to wifi. Tried all the obvious stuff but both phones still can't call out. PLEASE HELP!

0 Kudos
merryzoe
Joining in
Message 20 of 71
Flag for a moderator

Help

Hi I have an s6 and it will not let me call out can anyone help please keep saying g conditional call forward active what it mean

0 Kudos