cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t log into gambling sites on mobile data

Tanmarie
Joining in

Hi

cam anyone tell me why I am unable to log into gambling sites when on my mobile data

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Tanmarie,

Welcome to the Community Forums! Thanks for your first post.

It's very likely that you have content control switched on in your network settings, meaning that you won't be able to access certain sites which have an age restriction, such as gambling sites, over mobile data.

So we can be sure, can you please let us know what error message you're receiving when you try to access the site over data?

Thanks

Beth

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Tanmarie,

Welcome to the Community Forums! Thanks for your first post.

It's very likely that you have content control switched on in your network settings, meaning that you won't be able to access certain sites which have an age restriction, such as gambling sites, over mobile data.

So we can be sure, can you please let us know what error message you're receiving when you try to access the site over data?

Thanks

Beth

paulchambers061
Problem sorter

Oops, beaten to it.

It says not connected to internet or wifi

Hi Tanmarie,

Thanks for getting back to us.

I'm going to pop you over a private message so I can take some details and look into this for you.

Please do fine my message over at the purple envelope.

Thanks

Beth

Hey there, It's been a while, but if the original poster is still here. The same issues tend to pop up quite a bit when accessing gaming sites via mobile data, so you're definitely not alone. Could be a carrier-related issue or a problem on the gambling site's system. A good place to start would be to reach out to your mobile carrier and see what they can tell you. Also, you might want to try out a different website or carrier to rule out connection issues. If you're still looking for a gaming platform that's reliable, you can give w88.com a go. It's got some cool features and my friends have never had any login issues with it. Hope this helps out! - shyvro