cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t get into my voicemail abroad

MikeFloutier
Tuning in

Hi, I can’t get into my voicemail abroad and need to set up or reset a PIN, can you help please, I tried the phone numbers you suggested but they don’t work.

Kind regards, Mike 

5 REPLIES 5

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @MikeFloutier,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing and listening to your voicemails whilst outside of the UK. Are you experiencing issues with any other services (calls, texts, data) or just accessing the voicemail?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Thanks Zach, it’s just voicemail, data and calls are ok.

Kind regards, Mike 

Hi @MikeFloutier,

Thanks for confirming. What make and model of handset do you have? Would you also mind confirming for me what happens exactly when you attempt to access and listen to your voicemail?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Thanks Zach, I have an iPhone 7.

It locks me out as I don’t know (probably never set up) my PIN.

Always works fine at home in the uk but not here in the Netherlands.

Kind regards, Mike 

Hi @MikeFloutier 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear about the issue with your voicemail

I'm going to drop you a private message now to collect some more details and investigate further, please keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs