Menu
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Can't get PAC Code

Hi. Can anyone offer any advice on my issue? I can't get Virgin Mobile to give me my PAC code.

Background: I used the feature that allows multiple mobile accounts (mobile numbers) to be associated with one email address - I was managing my mobile account and my Uncle's mobile account. My uncle died in Nov 2019, so I called Virgin Mobile, explained he had died and cancelled his account (his mobile number), and his monthly payment.

I continued using my number without issue (paying each month).

Last week, I tired to get a PAC code for my mobile account (number) to move elsewhere. Couldn't do it via text - got a message back saying call 789. Couldn't do it online - no option to ask for a PAC (though there is an option to supply a PAC as if I wanted to bring a number to Virgin). So called 789 and spoke to a support person.

They eventually told me that there was 'block' on my mobile account (i.e. number) because I was deceased!! I tried to argue that I should get my PAC code straight away, but they said they could not, and would have to get my account 'unblocked, which would take 5 working days.

So, 5 working days later, I still cannot ask for my PAC online, and have had no contact back from Virgin Mobile so say what is happening, and if I will be given my PAC.

Anyone any thoughts? Many thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't get PAC Code

Hello JulianS71

Sorry to hear about this issue with your PAC
I am more than happy to take a look at this for you 
I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't get PAC Code

Hi JulianS71

Thank you for your reply 

It is also very much appreciated you taking the time to let me know it's all been resolved 

I just wanted to wish you all the best with the new provider 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos