cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't delete voicemail notification from iphone

Glads
Tuning in

I have a persistent single voicemail notification on my phone which will not disappear despite my not having any new voicemail messages.

I've tried to leave another voicemail message to myself and delete that as I read that the notification will disappear but it still won't.

Any ideas? Thanks

22 REPLIES 22

Hey Keyhd2, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am sorry to hear you are having these problems. 

Have you tried to listen to voicemail fully through, sometimes it needs to be listened fully before the notification will remove itself. 

Also I would make sure the Iphone is fully updated, if you have done both of the above please remove the sim and put it back in. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

I have read all the previous messages and have the same issue on my iPhone. I have a voicemail badge notification that I cannot delete. I have tried almost everything listed in the previous threads apart from a factory reset, which I will not do. The Phone app on my device does not show storage or previous data to delete. I have recorded a new message and deleted it with no success.

My phone is up to date software wise.

It is becoming very irritating. Surely Virgin have a solution now?

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey MossyBridge, thanks for joining our forum page and a warm welcome to our community.

We're sorry to hear you've been affected by this issue with your voicemail service and none of the above suggested fixes you've tried have restored this.

We'd love to best assist you, to enable me to do this I will send you a PM shortly.

Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a purple envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs