cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access Voicemail messages

pjt50
Joining in

For the past couple of weeks or so I get multiple voicemail notifications - sometimes several times a day (I actually receive very few voicemails).

When I ring Voicemail I'm asked to enter my PIN.  There's then approx. 10 secs. silence before the "Thanks for calling..." message.  I've tried this after leaving a voicemail message myself, with the same result.

It's worked fine in the past.  I've seen a similar problem mentioned on here but nothing that helps.

Any suggestions please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi pjt50,

Thank you for your post.

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to access some of your voicemails. It does seem like something isn't quite right from what you've mentioned. We may need to reset your Voicemail service from our end to see if that helps

I'll pop you over a PM now so I can take some details and look into this for you.

Thanks

Beth

Beth

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi pjt50,

Thank you for your post.

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to access some of your voicemails. It does seem like something isn't quite right from what you've mentioned. We may need to reset your Voicemail service from our end to see if that helps

I'll pop you over a PM now so I can take some details and look into this for you.

Thanks

Beth

Beth