cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call issues and dial tones

ReeRee
Tuning in

Has anyone had issues when trying to make calls. When I call another virgin mobile it doesn’t ring my end but does theirs and they answer but neither of us can hear. Call back and it works! 
Also my dad just called me and it was an abroad dial tone when he is on BT and I am on Virgin! I also noticed when calling numbers recently that sometimes it does an abroad dial tone. 
Been with virgin mobile for years and. Ever had issues like this before, also talked my husband into moving over and he has nothing but problems with calls. What is going on? 

11 REPLIES 11

I am the account holder and have already done this, his number is removed If these issues are not rectified then I will cancel all 4 numbers and go elsewhere, terrible service at the moment. Constantly going into E and 3G! No service etc! The service is not fit for purpose currently. Sort it out. 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Hi Rhea,

Thank you for coming back to us, I have now ordered the replacement Sim for your Husbands number you provided on our private chat.

Regards

Paul.