cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call 789 and quote ref CPF

WorldsBill
Joining in

Hi, when trying to view my details online i'm presented with 

Please give one of our team a call on 789 from your Virgin Mobile phone or 0345 6000 789* from any other phone and we'll do our best to help

*Please note standard charges apply. Please check with your network operator for rates. Please quote ref: CPF

Can someone help please

21 REPLIES 21

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @WorldsBill thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear you're having issues viewing your online account.  Are you having this issue on all browsers and devices?  Also have you tried deleting your browsing history and cache on your existing browser?

Regards

Lee_R

Hi, 

This is happening across multiple devices and browsers

Thank you for your response @WorldsBill.

How long has this been ongoing for? Have you been able to access your account before? Just to confirm, is this your mobile or cable account you are having issues with? 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

This has been ongoing since joining Virgin Mobile on Thursday.

How strange! And just to confirm, have you made any recent package changes?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

No, Just the one Handset + Sim taken out on Thursday as my first Freestyle contract with you. No other additional devices have been added to the account.

Just to confirm, have set up your mobile account with us before as seen here  https://www.virginmedia.com/help/mobile/set-up-virgin-mobile-account?
Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

I did have an old Virgin Mobile account a few years ago that would be under the same name, but i've registered my new number and device under a new Virgin Account, and can sign in online, just not update my profile.

Thank you for letting me know @WorldsBill.

What updates are you looking to make online that you are unable to access? 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team