cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bye Bye Virgin

fedupcustomer7
Joining in

After years with Virgin, I am soooooooooo glad to be leaving.

Lousy customer service and everything is designed to stop you leaving whilst screwing every penny out of you.~

Coubled my price last time becuase I didn't know my contract ran out and they say we don't remind customers, no refund. I was stupid enough to resign after that. Straight away another price hike.

Then last month another 25% price hike...I have had enough

Finally got through on the phone after 45 minutes. They don't care. and my contract is up 26 June. Nothing to convinve me to stay

Contacted my mobile supplier and they have not only matched fibre boraodband speed but given me a cheaper price than Virgin before their latest hike too.

Now ....almost 45 minutes on the phone to be told I will be put hrough to the disconnection team...ANother 20 minutes then my phone is cut off.

Eveything designed to keep you and sting you

I don't want to hear about apps. signing in or anything else>

Virgin will be getting arecotded dleivery letter tomorrow.

Good riddance to them and their 'I am what I am' ads too.

I absolutely cannot wait to no longer be part of Virgin Media

1 REPLY 1

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @fedupcustomer7 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

We truly apologise for the experience you have had with us as a loyal customer. I can assure you, this is not the level of service we look to provide and we want to do our best to help. Typically we would send an end-of-contract notification as seen here https://www.virginmedia.com/help/billing-and-payments/information-about-your-virgin-media-contract We also send our information about price rise prior in advance of any changes. We will however take your feedback onboard and pass it on to the relevant teams. I can see you have very recently been in contact with our team. Just to confirm, have you been able to reach out team since the last posting? Do you still need help processing a disconnection?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs