cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browsing restrictions

Deklan
Joining in

On Google pages do not seem to open if I look up any shooting related items , riflescopes etc , I have been on app and checked the parental is turned off etc but still no avail 

23 REPLIES 23

I can access through works WiFi the pages that I can’t access through mobile data 

Sorry Deklan

Totally got my wires crossed 

I can look into the mobile side of things for you 
I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Thanks for those details Deklan

Would you be able to test a website now on your mobile data?

Gareth_L

It seems to be working now 👏👏👏 superb thank you 

Hi Gareth, I am having problems accessing the National Lottery via the app on my iphone, its ok when connected via wireless when at home but fails " Sorry, our app is unable to load for you " when using mobile data. It seems to be the same problem as reported here, could you please advise me of the fix for the problem.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Smoggy239,

Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear you're also facing the same issues with your Mobile Data. Can you please sign in to your My Virgin Mobile account via the mobile app, and select "Services" and then you will see a "Parental Controls" tab, you may need to log in once more, but you will then be able to change this setting.

Simply reboot your phone once you've disabled this, and test your data - you should then be able to access the National Lottery app. Please let me know how you get on.

Cheers, 

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Hi Reece, thanks for your help, the Parental Control was set to “on” , I turned it off and can now open the National Lottery app ok using mobile data. 

Thanks for the update, Smoggy239, we will let Reece know for you.

Glad to hear the you're able to use the Lotter App now, let's hope its Lucky for you and you end up a winner!!

All the best Jodi. 

I have followed the instructions above to try and unlock my parental controls but when I get to "Parental Controls" and log in again it just takes me back to the same bit and asks me to log in again and again and again.  It just keeps going round in circles !!

Hi @Lelli

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear you are having some issues with Parental Controls on the account. 

Just to clarify please, have you selected "Services" and then "Parental Controls" tab? you may need to log in once more, but you will then be able to change this setting.

Are you being requested to log in more than one further time when trying to change this?

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide