Menu
dockerdooley
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Billing problems

I made some calls to a friend who is contracted with Sky Mobile and whose number begins 07 , when I received my last bill I found I was being charged £1 each time I called him , I queried this and was told I had phoned a service number and they used 084, 087, 118, and 09 as examples of chargeable numbers , I explained his number was not one of these but a normal 07 number. After much discussion they agreed to refund the extra charges , but could not guarantee that it I would not incur these extra charges in the future. Baffled 😯 

0 Kudos
teabag
Superstar
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Billing problems

Sounds like sky mobile have had a bunch of new numbers allocated, and Virgin are being a bit slow getting these new numbers added on their system so they are recognised as normal mobile numbers.

---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only x2. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos
dockerdooley
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Possible 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi dockerdooley,

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community.

I'm sorry to hear that you have had issue with the bills. Good to hear that you'll be refunded back. Teabag's got a point on this (Thanks!). I believe our team is already working on it, to have it sorted moving forward. And please dockerdooley, we'd appreciate you let us know if you get charges again for the next couple of weeks so we could take a look at on it.

Please for further assistance needed, keep us posted.

Raziel_I

0 Kudos