cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill paid but phone not restored.

BigBang77
Tuning in
  • Hi guys,

I'm having a nightmare, my mobile was disconnected as the bill wasn't paid and was overdue which i accepted as couldn't pay it for a while. 

Yesterday i paid the bill before 8am, its now the next morning and after 9.30am and my phone hasn't come back on, calls to 789 or 150 says that calls to this number are barred, i can't log into my virginmobile account because i need 3/4g and not wifi to log in and it won't let me. 

I can't get in contact with customer services in anyway to get them to restore my services.

Please help....

5 REPLIES 5

Sasha_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @BigBang77

Welcome to the forum page and thanks for posting this on here. 

Sorry to hear that this  has occurred and can appreciate this is not ideal at all. 

Just a quick question, is you phone working now or are there still some issues with it? 

From looking at your account I can see that there is just a reminder to pay it, which I can see you have done, but there are no further notes. 

Just wanted to check if everything is all okay or if you still need our assistance today? 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi, 

Im afraid no it hasn't, its been a while now and i need my services back on because it's not even letting me take calls or texts and it's making things extremely difficult. 

Thank you for getting back to me though, i appreciate it and i hope you can fix it Sasha.

Sasha_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for this @bigbang

Sorry to hear it's still not working. When I had a look at your account, it did say to ring this number here: 0141 3750958

Have you tried calling this number at all? If so, we can have a look into your account for you, we will just need to take some few details but please do let me know. 

Thanks 🙂 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi Sasha, 

So i called the number and they have arranged for someone to call me back but that was about my virgin media services, they didn't have any access to my phone account and couldn't help.

I need someone to restore my mobile phone services though right away because i paid that bill and i can't contact virgin fron my phone to sort the virgin media account. Can you email me so we can discuss this with the details you need please?

Many thanks

Sasha_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @BigBang77

Oh that's annoying they are only discussing your services, did they at least confirm whether the payment has gone through? 

I will pop you over a PM so we an discuss this privately 

Please look out for the purple envelope at the top  right hand corner of your screen as this will take you to PM's. 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team