Menu
Manbill88
Joining in
Message 1 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Barred from using Virgin 'text help 07533016422' and commenting on Virgin Facebook.

I have made several complaints to Virgin Mobile over the last few years.  They have closed them without contacting me and now barred me from commenting on their Facebook page for asking if it is run by a third party company and not an actual virgin empoyee.  They have said I have broken the house rules but won't send me a copy?!?

I have been ignored for nearly 3 months on there text help number 07533016422 for asking for a copy of the 'house rules' again I question if this is being run by another third party?

0 Kudos
Manbill88
Joining in
Message 2 of 20
Flag for a moderator

House Rules? Made up?

Apparently I have broken some 'house rules' on Virgins Facebook page?!  I am how barred from commenting and now being ignored since October from getting help off the 07533016422 number for asking for a copy.  I think they have barred me for asking what 'house rules' are.  Can anybody shed any light on this please?Screenshot_20190104-162514.png

Screenshot_20190104-162537.png

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Re: Barred from using Virgin 'text help 07533016422' and commenting on Virgin Facebook.

Hi Manbill88, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you've been banned from commenting on our Facebook page, I can appreciate you're keen to know why. 

Firstly our Facebook page is run by us directly, there is no third parties involved. As advised we do have house rules, this includes not "spamming" or multiple posts and we also won't tolerate any abusive language. 

If you could let me know what it is you need help with exactly then I'd be more than happy to help from here. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Manbill88
Joining in
Message 4 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Re: Barred from using Virgin 'text help 07533016422' and commenting on Virgin Facebook.

What about the text service?  And where is the copy of house rules I've been waiting for.  Can you just answer the question please...

0 Kudos
Manbill88
Joining in
Message 5 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Your Virgin team in the Philippines have told me that you Virgin Facebook is not run from inside a Virgin premises.  

What are these 'house rules? Where is a copy displayed?  What rule did I break?

Why am I barred from the text help for asking for a copy?

0 Kudos
Manbill88
Joining in
Message 6 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Emma I thought you said you would answer any questions?  Why are you now ignoring what I have asked?

0 Kudos
Manbill88
Joining in
Message 7 of 20
Flag for a moderator

'Emma C' has partially answered the question and is now ignoring the real issues.  Severely doubt she is genuine, seems more like an online troll.

0 Kudos
nick_london
Superfast
Message 8 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Maybe that’s why they blocked you, you can’t start calling people ‘online trolls’ just because they don’t give you a quick answer. Do you know how many threads and posts the staff have to go through on here? Your not the only customer needing help, just be patient!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Sorry for the late reply. 

We do get very busy on the forums and try to help all customers as quickly as possible. 

I can assure you our Facebook and Twitter page is run by ourselves here in the UK. 

As advised we don't accept spamming or any foul or abusive language, you would be warned if this happens and if it continues then it would lead in you being barred from our Social Media page. 

Whilst we can't remove the ban from our Facebook page if you have any issues with your account then please let us know on here and we'll be happy to help. 

In regards to the text help, this isn't something you should be barred from as long as you've spoken to our staff in the correct manor. 

Therefore if you do need account assistance please let me know. 

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Manbill88
Joining in
Message 10 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Why are you still ignoring the question, no warning was given and no reason either, so I can't understand why?  Where is the copy of the rules? How many times do I have to ask this simple question?

I am barred from the text service so what is your reasoning for this?  Just because I have asked for a copy of these fake 'house rules.  Absolutely awful customer service is happening again.

0 Kudos