cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays insurance claim

Rachmcd
Joining in

Hi, I had a contract with Virgin for 2 years, I paid for the device and the SIM card separately. When the device plan ended in July 2021 I carried on paying for the SIM card and have done ever since. I then decided to buy a new iPhone directly from Apple and placed my Virgin sim into the new phone. On Friday I had my phone stolen. I reported the stolen phone to the police and contacted Virgin to have the sim and IMEI blocked straight away, which was confirmed via email. 

I have made an insurance claim with Barclays and they are asking for proof of usage and proof of barring. Please could you help me with this? I’m aware that I did not purchase the phone from Virgin but is there any way you can help with documents for my insurance claim? 

Thank you!

13 REPLIES 13

Are you able to check if your mailbox has any filters applied? https://www.virginmedia.com/help/security/how-to-stop-spam-emails

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

No nothing… I receive my monthly bill every month from Virgin via this email

In this case, it may be best to send this as a letter instead. Please look out for a letter from our team in the next 3-5 working days. 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Ok thanks