cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awaiting stock

Andreww880
Joining in

Anyone else placed an order over a month ago and still waiting? But if a joke really 

5 REPLIES 5

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Andreww880,

Welcome, thanks for posting.

I am so sorry for the delay with your order, just to confirm is this for a mobile phone? Have you had confirmation that your order was successful? What make and model did you order if it is a mobile?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Yes my sim has already switched to the new tariff yet no phone. It was I phone 13 pro max green 

thanks

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Andreww880,

Thanks for confirming, I can see we do not have any in stock at the moment, we have 2 on a back order which one must be yours. We are hoping for this to be restocked asap! Would you be willing to take a different colour at all?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

it says The estimated date is this Saturday, definitely not going to be available then is it?  
what other colours do you have I stock? 
thanks 

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Andreww880,

I can not say for sure unfortunately, have you checked the website to see what colours we have? You would need to call us on 0345 600 0789 to discuss your options with this also.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team