cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App- selecting phone number issue

Rfly
Tuning in

Recently joined and ported 3 numbers- upon signing into the app it presents all 3 Virgin numbers. None are recognised and says if you have recently ported numbers just sign in again. Done this multiple times but still shows old numbers and I can’t select either of them. Deleted the app and reinstalled. Very annoying I keep having to log into the website each time I check progress of account?

8 REPLIES 8

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Rfly 

Thanks for posting and welcome to both the community and indeed Virgin Mobile 🙂 sorry for the confusion with the online account. As you're porting in, this can take a few days for the online account to fully reflect the changes. 

Based on the system check done, should be fine for you tomorrow. 

Keep us posted if not and we can check further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Rfly
Tuning in

It’s updated this morning that’s great thank you 

Great to hear 🙂

Is there anything further we can assist with today?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Rfly
Tuning in

I added another line to my account via online chat- the new plan is showing but isn’t showing it is part of my family plan how do I add this on?

Is this in addition to the 3 numbers ported over Rfly? Does the additional number show in your online account with the three ported numbers?

Rob

Rfly
Tuning in

Yes it’s showing on my account and the yearly savings show for 4 people but the number itself hasn’t got a note saying it’s part of the plan

That's strange, so it sounds like it is set up but just not showing. I will send you a Private Message to get some more details to look into this for you Rfly.

Rob

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Rfly,

Rob is currently out of office so I've assigned this to myself to gain an update.

I've dropped you a PM to discuss further.

Regards,

Kain