Menu
adrianhendry
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Apalling customer service...

I recently signed up a for a Virgin Mobile 1 month rolling contract and ever since I have regretted moving to Virgin Mobile.

After signing up for the contract it took over two weeks to be told that I had been declined the contract.  No reason has been given and it is near impossible to find out why.  I have a very good credit rating and cannot understand why! I have contacted customer service on a number of occasions and on each occasion it has been extremely frustrating and have never actually got my issue or question resolved, hence trying a different platform. They just try and sign you up for another contract! Why! Anything different to the script in front of them just cannot be dealt with and as a customer I have no idea how to resolve.

VM have now put me on to a PAYG, even on this I am currently unable to topup using any of 3 cards tried to date, all with plenty of funds each account in which are used on other online sites with no issues at all.  VM have advised that the resolution is to by vouchers! It is clearly their system which may then explain why the contract was declined.  VM system issue, not my credit rating!

Looking forward to moving my number very soon. What an unbelievable shambles of a service!!!

One very disgruntled customer.

0 Kudos
King_of_bones
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Apalling customer service...

Good luck finding an answer the CS team google would be better
0 Kudos
adrianhendry
Just joined
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Have found a quick and easy way round it until I leave, worked a treat and all in under a minute  - http://www.topupandgo.com/

0 Kudos
enlli
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You can also Top Up at many Cash Machines

0 Kudos