cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone have an email address for customer services?

DuncanKent1
Joining in

I joined Virgin Mobile a few days ago (SIM only) and have been suffering from the "Refreshing SIM Data" issue that I see loads of other people have, where amongst other things it keeps killing the wifi calling option. I spent well over an hour on the chat support this morning before the rep had to leave for their lunch break, and was faced with a 45 minute wait before someone else would join, so I gave up. 

Given my lack of success and the fact that no-one seems to have ever got a resolution for this, I've now decided to switch away to EE. However, when I requested my PAC code online it told me that I would have a £36.82 early termination fee despite being well within the 14 day cancellation period of an £8 per month contract. I tried phoning Customer Services to query this and got through to them quite quickly, but because of the issue with the SIM the call dropped while I was starting to explain my query. My phone has been on "Emergency calls only" ever since because the wifi calling has dropped off again.

So, I thought I'd try to email them instead but couldn't find an email address anywhere. Does anyone have one that I can try?

Thanks in advance...

3 REPLIES 3

DuncanKent1
Joining in

Actually, never mind. Wifi calling popped back up so I tried calling again, and managed to stay on long enough to talk it through with someone who confirmed I wouldn't be getting that charge. So, all is good.

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you joined just a few days ago there is a very strong chance you were running on Vodafone not EE

Take that into consideration in changing networks  

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @DuncanKent1

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing issues with your SIM. Thanks for getting back to us to let us know the charges have been sorted, I'm glad to hear you were able to get the help you required. If you experience any further issues please do get back in touch.

Kind regards,

Serena