Menu
EmmaJ82
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Another Order Parked Customer..

I placed an order online on Saturday, went through credit checks (my credit file has been updated already), completed the transaction only to receive a message that my order is 'parked' and that a member of the team would be in contact. No further email or telephone call received since. I am extremely disappointed that virgin don't even have the courtesy to respond to a potential new customer. I am planning on taking my business elsewhere but don't want to do so only to find out that this order has been processed?! I see this is a common problem. Has anyone had their order parked and actually had it resolved?! 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Another Order Parked Customer..

Hi EmmaJ82

Welcome to our community forum pages and thank you for posting. 

We are sorry to hear that your order has been delayed. We appreciate that this is frustrating and is a disappointing start to your time with us.

Has there been any progress with this since your last post?

Many thanks. 

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
EmmaJ82
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi David. No there has been no further update and I'm extremely frustrated. I think I have no other option than too look at other suppliers unfortunately.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Tom_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi EmmaJ82,

Have you spoken to our care team since then to get any updates on the order?

If not are you able to PM me any details of the order or account so I can check for any updates for you?

Thanks,

Tom_S

0 Kudos