Menu
JonDurrant
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

All my Phones data missing saying I will be charged Virgin supposed to have added data due to fault earli

Due to a problem with Virgin mobile earlier in week I received a message saying they would add extra data Sunday 19th . Today all the mobiles I have say data all used will be charged needs sorting 

0 Kudos
PW5
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: All my Phones data missing saying I will be charged Virgin supposed to have added data due to fault e

Yes that is exactly the same with mine. Maybe it's virgins way of giving with one hand and taking away with the other.
johnthecyclist
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: All my Phones data missing saying I will be charged Virgin supposed to have added data due to fault e

My wife's account shows exactly the same. No data when she has,  but no added data either! Way to go Virgin, another **bleep** up!!!!

whyowhyowhy
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

My online account is the same - gotta love Virgin, they are just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hopeless.  

Someone needs to tip the media off and send them a sad face photo pointing at No Data on their online account.  

JohnAMD
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Same here and no free 5G data.

Monthly allowance is zero in all three categories online. Although 768 says it's still there but the promised 5g isn't there.  Rang Virgin but can't get through due to them having technical problems.