cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Additional number to oomph package?

andrew_butter
Tuning in

Hi, 

I am currently on the Ommph package, I use the unlimited data sim that is included which is great. My mum will soon need her own sim and I was wondering if it is possible to add an additional sim for an amount to be added to my bill every month? 

I did try searching about online but didn't find too many answers, just wondering if this is a thing and if so how to get it setup? The virgin media help page is just sending me on an relogin loop and the customer service live chat is next to useless. 

Thank you 🙂 

5 REPLIES 5

DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hello

The only way is too add another SIM only contract, the OOMPH packages only comes with a single SIM there is no option to add another one. The best people to speak too would be call them on 789 from your Virginmedia SIM as the forum team cannot do new contracts.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Doesn't a family package enable the addition of another Sim, I'd like to do the same for an additional mobile but am quite disappointed it means the setting up of a completely separate account.

Hi Boneywoney,

Thank you for your post. 

Our apologies for for any frustration with this. 

If you wish to add an additional Mobile SIM to an existing account you can do so. This would have to be a new account taken out through our sales team.

When speak with the sales team you would need let them know you already have an account and wish for the new number to be on the same account. 

The SIM would have it's own monthly bill as would with any new account. 

I hope this helps.

^Martin

Many thanks for your help, may give them a call.

You're welcome. 

^Martin