Menu
nick_london
Fibre optic
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Account blacklisted unable to get a PAC code

I’ve just tried calling Virgin Mobile to get a pac code and they tell me they are unable to give me a PAC code straight away because my account is blacklisted.

Why on earth is it blacklisted for? They wouldn’t give me a reason. So now there’s going to be a delay in getting a pac code.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account blacklisted unable to get a PAC code

Hi nick_london,

Thanks for your post.

I'm very sorry this is causing issues for you. When a flag is put onto the account, this can prevent actions being done. I am more than happy to take a look into this further for you. 

I will drop you a PM requesting some details from you, just keep an eye on the purple envelope at the top of your screen.

Thanks

Lindsey_C

0 Kudos
nick_london
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Still waiting for a call back, I’ve issued a complaint from the CEO office as the poor service I received was awful

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the message nick_london, as per our private message on Monday, we are still waiting for our support team to fix this issue and it will take 3-5 days.

Regarding the complaint that you have sent, we're sorry to hear that you're unhappy with our service. Please give the Complaints Department time to investigate the matter and they will respond to you. Please give them 7 working days.

Warm Regards,

Lisa_CC

0 Kudos
nick_london
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Still no call back from Virgin Mobile regarding this issue and nothing back from the CEO office. 

0 Kudos
teabag
Superstar
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Looking like you have no option but to use something like Resolver  to get things moving in your direction 😞

---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos
nick_london
Fibre optic
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I’ve just called them and they gave me a pac code. I will use this as my back up phone with a spare Vodafone sim, as I already accepted the new number from Vodafone and given it out to people.

But the advisor I spoke to blamed all the 4G issues on EE but I live with people on EE and they don’t have any issues with 4G. It’s a capacity issue!

teabag
Superstar
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Glad your finally sorted - just the PAC to go smoothly now 🙂

Virgin have some good offers on at the moment, if you fancy changing your mind 😂

---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos