cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing Voicemail while abroad

Ali651
Joining in

Hi

Am having a nightmare with Virgin phone while in Germany.

Thanks to the forum, can now connect to a service and have managed to sort the SIM PIN issue that suddenly developed this morning.

But I can't access my voicemails. Didn't know I needed to set up a PIN for that before i left UK.

Need to access voicemails urgently so can someone help, please? I've tried 0000, 1234 and 7890, and none of them work.

8 REPLIES 8

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Ali651,

Sorry to hear you didn't realise a Voicemail pin was needed when going abroad, you can find out more around roaming and what you need to do when going abroad here, I  will be more than happy to help further, I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope.

Regards

Paul.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Ali651,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and clearing security, glad I was able to help you reset your Voicemail pin and get you back up and running, once your partner reaches out to us we will also be able to help her.

Regards

Paul.

Thanks, Paul. She has joined the community and asked for help.

All the best

What is her username?

Regards

Paul.

Karin70

Hi Alison,

As soon as I see this I will be happy to help.

Regards

Paul.

Thanks but it's not for accessing voicemail; she can't connect to a network

Hi Karin70,

So I can look into this for you I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.