cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5G, Full bars but no internet - Samsung S21 ultra

dbagnall2002
Tuning in

I have upgraded my phone, new simcard, believe I am now on the vodafone connection

In my office I have full 5G but no internet, 5G does work outside of the office, very strange

11 REPLIES 11

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@dbagnall2002 wrote:

Did a manual search, doesnt give me the option to choose Vodafone, but choose EE, phone shows 4 bars of 4G but again no internet.

Set it back to automatic network selection and again full bars of 4G but no internet.

The reason there was no option for Vodafone is that it has been replaced in the list by "Virgin" as I would expect.

No idea what a manual network search would prove other than you are definitely running on Vodafone.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @dbagnall2002,

Thank you for coming back to us and letting me know. As @enlli suggested, it would show as Virgin, apologies that I did not mention this in my previous post. The network search helps to ensure it is the best connection. 

In order to look into this issue further however, I will need to send you a Private Message to go over this issue further with you.

Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs