cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4g and wifi slow

Wali1965
Joining in

It started a few days ago where my mobile Internet speed is so slow it takes forever to load anything and it gets stuck in h+ where I have to put it in airplane mode to get it going again.the  best I get is 4g not 4g+ or 5g (partner has the same phone and sim as me and has no problems at all) I've tried all the steps I can find online I reset network settings and even reset to factory default still no joy. I even have problems when I'm connected to the WiFi sometimes even though no one in the house is having difficulties.

Last week I had random notifications coming up about data roaming which stopped my Internet from evening showing but kinda fixed it self ( don't know whether that's relevant to my problem now )

Any help is appreciated 

1 REPLY 1

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @Wali1965, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the slow speeds on your mobile device.

Can you please confirm if you're able to get an increase of speed and level of service if the sim card were in your partners handset?

Does the sim from your partners handset offer a slow service when placed in your handset?

Testing this will help us identify where the fault lies.

Kindest regards,

David