cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4G signal but no connection on Mobile

JGladdy
Tuning in

Hi all Sorry to piggy back off of this But I too am experiencing the exact same issues as stated above.

it only started happening over the last few weeks. 

I would also like to be given an update on a solution when one becomes available 

thanks

[MOD EDIT: Post split to create own thread. @JGladdy  please add more details so the Community can help]

16 REPLIES 16

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @JGladdy,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post, and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your Mobile and having issues with your connection.

We would advise creating a separate post, just in case your issue is slightly different from the original poster and the resolution for your issues differs. 

Can you tell us what steps you've taken to check if this issue can be resolved? 

Can you tell us if this issue is dependent on your location, or if you're having issues wherever you go?

What phone do you have?

Please let us know so we can investigate this further with you.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Can I please raise a complaint and have someone from the network team look into my issue? The forum just goes round and round in circles 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Fhaf,

Thanks for coming back to our Community Forums. I can see that you already have an open thread where our staff has responded to it.

Please go back to that thread and our team will be able to investigate your issue further and if invited to a Private Message, they will be able to discuss your complaint in full. 

You can also raise a complaint by yourself via our Make A Complaint page on our website. 

Our team will come back to you as soon as they can on your thread.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi.

my issues are exactly the same as the thread, hence why I commented on it. There is no different problems to what I am experiencing. 

It’s worst in some areas and ok in others but I would say it’s not great.

I have a phone that is pretty much useless unless I’m connected to wifi

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for your reply @JGladdy. I understand your issue is similar but it's easier for us to assist when there is a seperate thread for each issue.

Sorry to hear your phone is useless unless you are connected to WiFi, I understand this must be frustrating. What make / model phone are you using?

Can you tell us what steps you've taken to check if this issue can be resolved?

Best wishes,

Serena

I am using an IPhone XS.

In terms of steps to resolve it, I haven’t really done much as I’m unsure what to do. I’ve reset the phone on numerous occasions.
Virgin media Twitter account sent me a link to check network coverage in that area. That coverage showed up as perfect despite me still not getting signal/good signal.

Judging by other threads, this is clearly a bigger problem then just my phone. Especially as I haven’t had a problem until about 6-8 weeks ago

Thanks,

Jay

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @JGladdy,

I am sorry for this, please can you tell me what advice has been given on these other threads?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi. On this thread, not at alot

but when speaking to virgin media through different communications.

I was told to put the phone into airplane mode for 30 seconds….

I was told to restart the phone

I’ve been told to order a new replacement sim. 
However having discussed the sim option with another customer experiencing the same issues, that did not resolve it

Thanks,

Jay

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi JGladdy,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community!

So sorry to hear you're facing issues.

Can I ask for clarification as to when the issues began?

Thanks,

Kain