cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4 days now after contacting support through your app and SMS texts still not working!?

ThomasS
Joining in

I have put in a support ticket 4 days ago and this issue still has not been rresolved?

The issue is that I am either getting text messages like 6 to 24 hours later or some cases not at all?

I have the latest version off all software one Samsung galaxy S21 Ultra phone. I have turned it off and on, I have pulled out the Sim card and put it back in but it did not fix it?

The out bound texts I send does go out just fine its just taking a very long time to get them or sometimes not getting them at all?

3 REPLIES 3

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ThomasS,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear you have been unable to receive texts on your device. We can understand the inconvenience caused and we want to best help. Just to confirm, are you getting this issue with only one device? Is it in one area that you are unable to receive texts or in multiple areas? You may find the following link useful virg.in/mobsupport

Please let us know if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi yes it is the same regardless of who texts me, a friend or a one time code from an app or anything.   And I have a full signal on my phone as well.  My wife has your service with the same phone type and she is getting texts just fine without any issues.  So it's just my account that seems to be having this issue?

In this case, please try the following link and let me know if it helps https://devicesupport.virginmedia.com/customer/device/Samsung/GalaxyS215G/search/recieving%20texts#l...

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs