Menu
Highlighted
MrPiglies
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

30Day 3G Rolling SIM Only Plans

Good Morning.

I am currently on the 3G VIP SIM only plan with unlimited everything and when I log into my account it gives me the option to change to other 3G SIM only plans and there are three other plans which are all unlimited plans and are cheaper than the plan I am on. My question why is this and is there a catch/trick?

I have rung 789 and tried to speak to somebody on a far off subcontinent about this but got nowhere, as they could not understand this basic question and only wanted to sell me 4G.

Thank you.

Joy exists only in self acceptance. Seek perfect acceptance, not a perfect life.
0 Kudos
paulchambers061
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 30Day 3G Rolling SIM Only Plans

Hmmm, on their online stuff they do say that 4g is standard on all their flexible plans, and I have seen examples there where the 4g price is the same as the 3g price. I can't speak for your plan as I don't know if they have a like for like. They do have offers around all the time though. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Rich_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 30Day 3G Rolling SIM Only Plans

Hi MrPiglies,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

There's no catch! I'd take a guess and say that your plan is probably a few years old, and we'd have likely reduced the price of it since you took it out and this is likely what's reflected on the online account.

So you would be all okay to change to this if you wish.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team

Can make calls, but no data? Check your "Virgin Mobile APN settings"

0 Kudos