adiecrumpton
Joining in

18 days and still no working sim and lies with a side order of blackmail 

11 REPLIES 11

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @adiecrumpton,

Thank you for your post. I'm really sorry to hear that you're having some ongoing issues with your SIM card recently.

What problems are you having with your SIM card and mobile services at the moment?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

I can not ring text or use data from the 4/10/21 u can ring me, in which u rang me to buy a phone  lol 

Hi @adiecrumpton,

Thank you for clarifying. Are you getting any signal appearing on your handset? After activating it, have you also been able to test the SIM card in a different handset to ensure this is a SIM card related issues and not the handset?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

I have done all that and test in 3 phones 

Hi @adiecrumpton,

Can you clarify exactly what you've done thus far in an effort to remedy this? This is so we don't repeat anything where possible, but also so that we don't miss anything either.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

Done all the basic call center fixing and them some u sent a replacement sim with u killed off before it got to me and now u are saying there is no way to fix it was I have issued a cancellation on the whole account due to this issue and the lies over the sim replacement 

Hi @adiecrumpton,

I see, so are you saying that you've been sent a replacement SIM card that is yet to arrive, and in the meantime the SIM card you already had has been deactivated?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

No the replacement that was sent on the 7/10/21 (which was ment to be sent out on the 4/10/21) was killed coded before it arrived so I now have 2 sims one 50% working (inbound only) & one that's not working at all. Because ur customer care is so great 

Hi @adiecrumpton,

I'm sorry, but I'm still a little unsure as to what you mean. Can you please expand on the situation and clarify the current issue? We can then proceed with getting this resolved for you ASAP.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team