cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 Priority app and website

chocolatepenny
Joining in

Unable to sign in to 02 priority via Virgin media on the app, just goes in a continuous cycle of asking to sign in, then click continue then just keep just flashes up pictures and takes me back to start.  Have deleted and reinstalled app various times.  Also states an on website when I try that.  Any ideas how to fix this please?

82 REPLIES 82

Hi @anm12,

Do you have any issues at all when attempting to log in to your My Virgin Media online account?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

nope none at all

Hi @anm12,

From what you've explained, it sounds like you're being rejected to login via Virgin Media details as the O2 Priority account in question already has O2 login details assigned to it. You'd need to login with those details for the account going forward.

Apologies for any inconvenience and confusion caused by this.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi @Zach_R

I am sorry but that reply is complete and utter nonsense the o2 i can access through the browser is nothing to do with me it is my wifes work account ! can you please try and come up a proper reason for this not working rather than some guess.

This was working up until i tried to log in to get Peter Kay tickets ever since then nothing and it is simply not acceptable this is a service advertised for virgin media customers that i cannot use and have not been able to for 3 weeks now.

Hello anm12.

Can you please reset your My Virgin Media password then try and log in again.

Gareth_L

I have already tried this 

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @anm12, thanks for your reply - apologies and understood here.

As all troubleshooting advised has been attempted, and both accessing via the app and directly via a browser has been impacted then it'd be best to contact O2 directly as they own the app/service.
They can be reached on 0344 809 0202 (or 202 from an O2 handset), and they will be able to investigate and advise further on this for you.
Thanks

Tom_W

Hi I have spoken to o2 who have informed me this is nothing to do with them as you are 2 separate companies! 
will some one please take ownership about fixing this it’s now becoming more than frustrating that I can not fix this issue.

don’t advertise a service that your customers cannot use 

Hi @anm12 thanks for your reply.

It is an O2 app, not Virgin Media's app so this is incorrect information I'm afraid - we can do our best to try and support over here, but ultimately it is an O2 app issue which may prove difficult to resolve over here unfortunately.

Can you please answer all of the following, some answers you may have already provided but kindly re-answer these so we have a complete summary.

• Which handset are you using?
• Which app version are you using?
• Which iOS version have you installed?
• What browser/default browser are you using?
• Do you have an active VPN, or security such as Norton/McAfee?
• Is the device rooted? (Have you removed software restrictions that are intentionally put in place by the device manufacture)
• Have you registered for a My Virgin Media account online and do you also have the My Virgin Media app installed and if you do, are you able to log in and view your
account details (package etc) in the app?

Finally, can you please try resetting your My Virgin Media password, waiting approximately one hour and trying the O2 Priority app again?

Many thanks

Tom_W

I am going round in circles I have already answered those questions in this very thread and have reset password multiple times.