Menu
MARLEYPS
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

very slow responce

Hi

I am experiencing very slow response when usinin my Tivo ,  When trying to get to netflix or then choosing a profile it takes forever . the little circl goes round and round for minutes trying to connect .

do you think this is a tivo box problem

0 Kudos
Dataforensics
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: very slow responce

Mine too, a re boot normally works for a few days, then it all goes slow again.

0 Kudos
Red_Wimp
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Came on here to post the same.  Just navigating to pay recordings the little circles whirrs away.  Is this connected to the OD problems?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi guys, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are having issues with your TiVo® boxes running a little slow. 

Taking a look at your accounts, 

@MARLEYPS - I can see you've since had a new TiVo® box delivered due to a fault on your box. How is it going with this? Any improvements? 

@Dataforensics - Your TiVo® is looking good in terms of stats and nothing obvious jumping out. The uptime on your TiVo® is a little high so it's worth turning the box off and leaving off for a good few minutes before powering back on. This should help Smiley Happy 

@Red_Wimp - it looks as though your TiVo® is having issues with Downstream power levels, DVB SNR and Post RS errors. All of this tells me we need an engineer to come and check things out. I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos